I ordered a front load washer and pedestal from sears. I did not like the LG washer because I was getting too many uneven load signals.

I decided to return it in the 30 day period and exchange it for a different brand of washer. To accomplish that I had to spent over 2 hours on the phone on Friday July 31st.. I called the online department and spoke with Charles who kept me on hold for 40 minutes telling me he could not reach the delivery team to process the exchange. While on hold with Charles on my cell, I called the delivery team from my land line and got through right away and Joanna processed my exchange/return within 10 minutes and set it up for a Sunday delivery, Aug.

2nd. The delivery team told me I need to talk to the online department about the financial part of the exchange so I went back to Charles but he was totally incompetent and could not give me any answer and kept putting me on hold. I asked to speak to a supervisor, Jane, who still could not directly explain the charges to me. On Sunday August 2 the delivery guy comes wo/ the new washer and only to pick up the pedestal.

Called Sears and was told the new machine is not in stock and they will call me to let me know when I will get the new machine. Supervisor Judy had no explanation for why I was told I would get the new machine on Sunday the 2nd.

Worst company ever. No body speaks English clearly and nobody knows anything.

I HATE SEARS AND WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS EVER AGAIN!!! Sears totally wasted my time and Sears refuses to properly compensate me for the waste of time!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg front load washing machine from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Sears to "compensation, extension of time to return new washer ordered to 30 days from receipt, discount on product".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poorly trained staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments