Hello,

I am writing in regard of my mother, she an elderly woman and i feel the salesperson has taken advantage. She had her roof replaced and she took out a warranty on the shingles.

She has contacted Greg Williams 804-229-**** several times and he has been nothing but rude to her. The roof is leaking and she need assistances. She has called the office several times and she keeps getting the run around. She has had two service workers to come out and look at the roof.

Tim Sullivan has gone out and surveyed the issue and found the problem. They sent out Chris Adams and he advised he couldn’t fix the issue do the Sears hasn’t approved the job.

Theres a warranty on the job and I would like to know why the issue hasn’t been completed. The roof was installed last year and its not one year of being installed. I got involved yesterday, I called Greg to get the corporate office number and he was rude to me.

That was my first time speaking with him and i wasn’t rude to him. I did advice him that my mom has contacted her attorney and I don’t want it to go that far. The corporate #847-286-**** a woman answered and said this office doesn’t take calls and transferred me to customer service. I spoke with a really nice woman Jackie Daley and she sent an email to the office manager Lee.

I left my number and name as a point of contact.

She gave me 804-226-**** to contact Lee and as i was listening to the prompts. The first name was Lee, and he’s the one that advice my mom that Sears is not giving the warranty approval.

Ms Smith

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Pros: Prices.

Sears Cons: Communication and process, Dishonesty and not keep word, Worse custmer service.

Location: 10101 Brook Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23059

Comments

Never buy the extended warranty. It is almost always a bad deal.

Sears Reviews