Thornville, Ohio

At my initial attempt to return everything I bought, My faulty double wall oven had only been used twice, so it was still brand new upon trying to return it. As for the other appliances purchased at same time, of course the fridge & dishwasher had been in use since delivery in October 2015.

As for my sales lady, After she dropped the ball with me, she was no longer employed at Sears! I also wanted to add that I made several trips and phone calls to my local Sears store Heath, Ohio,) and made many several service calls trying to get things taken care of...SEARS is the WORST company I've ever dealt with! What happened to QUALITY & SERVICE? We are owners business ourselves, if we treated our customers the way Sears has treated us, we would have been out of business years ago!

Is this the reason for the many Sears store closings? I know I will never shop there again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Oven.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Customer service or installation service, Run around on waiver, Being lied to and called a lier, Very poor management, Not returning my phone calls.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2016.

Comments