With Company response Not resolved

I tried to purchase a Garage floor mat on their website. Promotion code listed came up as invalid.

Called customer service and was told it was not valid because it was from a third party vendor, but when I pointed out that the code came up as expired she changed her tune.

The code was listed on their website and NO expiration date was connected to it. No where on the website did it say anything about coupon codes being invalid for 3rd party vendors and nowhere did it say the promotion had expired, I asked to speak with a supervisor who took 15 minutes to answer his phone and was of no help at all!....I plan to make my purchase elsewhere!!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Sumaki,

I'm sorry that Sears customer service failed to provide good assistance to you. We would hate to lose future business because of this incident and would appreciate the opportunity to help get this resolved. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the screen name (Sumaki) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.