I suggest that you fix your online store. I was trying to purchase 3 pairs of Men's Levi's 550 Relaxed Fit Jeans at the advertised price online of $9.99.

As soon as I added them to my cart, it changed the price to $31.99. I spent OVER 1 hour on the phone with a customer service representative trying to figure out what is wrong with YOUR website and all I was offered was $5.00 off my purchase price and free shipping. I WILL NEVER SHOP SEARS again. I will also forward this information on to the Chicago Sun-Times, the Southtown Economist and all of my friends and family.

If I were in a store and Sears mislabeled their merchandise. I would be guaranteed to get the price it was marked!

I do not see any differently your mistakes on the internet.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that came across the deceptive advertising tactics. I, too, tried to by Levi's 517 Bootcut jeans, advertised at $9.99 on Dec.4th, 2009, without mention of a specific size, colour, etc., only to find out that when I added 3 pairs to the online checkout, they come up at $32.99.

I even clicked on the smallest size they offered; it also came up $32.99. LiveChat guy basically said oh well, and wouldn't honour price, nor could tell me exactly which pair WHERE $9.99. Cancelled my entire Christmas gift order for fear other things where not coming up at the advertised prices.

Sooo illegal. :?

Well, I checked it out too, and the sales price STARTS at 9.99, aka 9.99 and up. AND they are only for specific kinds of Levis that are on CLEARENCE!

But here's something you might wanna know, buy one get one for 50% off.

Why don't you really read before making a *** comment. You both fall under the catagory of *** Consumer.

First off Seared prove it. Please prove it. My father taught me as a child not to sling around any accusations you can't prove. You might get a punch in the face for it. In your case being sued by Sears would fit that nicely.

@sally's momma Please go back to school and learn the english language and how to interact with you fellow man.

Now to the original poster. *** happens. You reported it. Great. then you toss around empty threats. Not cool. Relax and wait. If you need those jeans so bad then go else where. I'm sure you'll find em.

I would report to the local BBB as well . I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to lure you in with 9.99 but hoping you won't notice the cart price or just keep clicking

SALLY is a nosey bitchwho puts her opinion on EVERYBODY elses complaints. She must spend all dat looking for at this site andbitching. Get a fuckinglifebitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #60310

You are 100% correct. I just checked it out.

3 jeans are supposed to be $9.99 each totaling $29.97, but in the cart when you check out they want to charge you $95.97

It is a pricing error that Sears needs to correct. So in the meantime, don't buy your jeans off their site.