With Company response

ahs SCHEDULED APPT TO FIX MY DRYER, WAITED 5 DAYS, REPAIRMAN CAME, 1 HR LATER DRYER STOPPED, CALLED THEM BACK, ANOTHER 5 DAY WAIT, THEN WHEN i CALLED AROUND 2PM TO SEE WHY THEY WERE NOT HERE YET, THEY SAID WE DID NOT SCHEDULE U TODAY. BOY WAS I FURIOUS, I CX THE APPOINTMENT AND WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A NEW DRYER.

THE SERVICE WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!! we have had this service for 5 years and only used it a couple of times and to say we did not schedule you. i called AHS after talking to sears of which is who they sent out, and all AHS did was put me on consult call with sears on the other line.

Of course they denied everything!!!! jIMMY hUNTER

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Jimmy Hunter,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry our repair team has let you down. Is there anything we can still help with? We'd at least like to follow up with you regarding your experience. Our department Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jimmy Hunter) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.