On March 27, 2017 I had 3 guys come to my home to clean my air ducts and service my dryer. They were dressed like they were going to play ball somewhere.

Yes, nappy hair, and pants sagging. I was not happy at the sight of them. They left grease prints on my walls, and carpet, vents not put back in place, then offered to sell me a florescent light bulb that supposedly helps with bacteria. The leader named Reggie from NC., who wrote his telephone number on the Invoice 919-862-6217, but has NOT answered the telephone said his girlfriend worked in the Sears office.

I had another guy tell me the dryer hose was loose. For $400 more they would service my HVAC, so I agreed. It did NOTHING to help. Less than 2 weeks later my vents were still spewing white drywall powder all over my furniture, and my dryer is leaking again.

I have yet to speak with a Sears Rep or Supervisor that can help me because there is NO Service number on the Invoice they left me.

I AM BEYOUND PISSED OFF and I have contacted my Credit Union to begin Investigating Immediately. I will NOT STOP until I get every last bit of my $603.95.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks, Unfair, Delivery costs, Whole process.

Comments

Contact the bbb and the news media they are flooded with horror stories and would love to hear from you. Rochester NY