I purchased an Air Hockey Table on 7/7/2018. When I went to put it together a piece was broken.

Unfortunately, this piece was essential to screwing on one of the tables legs. Now I have a table with three legs. Wen to Sears in Nanuet, NY and spoke with the Assistant Manager who could care less about what I had to say. Told me I had to return it or there was nothing he can do.

I am unable to return this 100 lb table. My nephew brought it from the store and I would have to rent a truck to return it. So in essence, I purchased a broken table and it will cost me money to return. This is completely unfair.

I spoke with a representative from Sears Solutions and I was told the Manager would call me within 48 hours however I have heard of NOTHING. I recently purchased a washer/dryer from Sears that cost me about $2500.

That will be my last purchase from Sears ever. Customer Service is HORRIBLE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23.

Comments

You can't prove that you didn't break it. The manufacturer usually supplies replacement parts ; you may need to go directly to them or find a clever machine shop nearby who can make one or fix it.