I placed my order 10/29/15 and was told I would receive it 11/06/15 (I was told this date 3 different times). I was also told I would get an email confirmation the day I placed my order.

I didn't receive an email confirmation nor did I receive my items on 11/06/15. So I called Sears customer service on 11/06 & was told the items are still in transit and wouldn't receive them until the next week. Since I was told 11/06/15 3 times & that date wasn't fulfilled I asked for a refund of the shipping charges, they refused so I canceled my order. I was told I would receive my refund within 7-10 business days.

After cancelling my order on 11/06, I got a phone call from the delivery company 11/10 saying they were delivering my items and I told them I canceled order so they returned them 11/10. Here it is the 11th business day and I still have not received my refund. By the way, I called Sears many days in between and was given so many different dates that I was going to receive my money, it's ridiculous. When I called on 11/20 the supervisor told me the items haven't been returned to the warehouse.

So from 11/10 to 11/20 Demars Logistics hadn't shipped the items back. So I called Demars today 11/23 and the lady was so rude. When I asked her when the items would be returned to the warehouse she said "let me transfer you Sears". I tried stopping her from transferring her but while I was saying "ma'am", "hello", she had already transferred me.

She didn't even give me a chance to say "ok" or any response for that matter. This has been one of the most horrible experiences for me from Sears and Demars Logistics.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of length of time for my refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $580. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments