Due to the attraction of the bonus gift, I bought something in Anna Sui at Sears, downtown Vancouver. Later I decided that I don't want the stuff anymore so I decided to return them.

Since I live in Richmond, I decided to return them at Sears at Richmond Centre. However, the girl was not willing to do the return for me, she was saying excuses like, "returns are only accepted after the bonus gift period", and asked me which location that I bought the cosmetics. Later she made up another excuse, stating that I HAVE TO return to the location that I bought the cosmetics.

I was looking at the store policy and it DOESN'T state that I have to do returns on location where I make the original purchase. The salesperson at Sears Richmond Centre LIED to me about the policy and GAVE ME ATTITUDES.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2010.

Comments

#204383

My name is Korrina and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. We came across your posting and wanted to reach out and help.

We understand you are frustrated with Sears and apologize for the service you have received at our Richmond Store. I understand you were not able to return a product. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding this situation. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns.

Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. We hope to hear from you soon.