Yesterday I had set up an appointment for an oven repair between the hours of 10 and 2 PM.I rearranged several appointments and meetings for the appointment and waited for the oven repair person to show up.

Toward the end of the four hour window I decided to look further into the details of my confirmation and verify I had the time correct. I was surprised to find out that my time has been changed WITHOUT any email or phone notification. I had received an automated confirmation phone call the day prior telling me the time was 10am-2pm, and that's it. Unbelievably, the time had been changed without my notification or agreement.

I could no longer stay in my house due to outside engagements, so for no reason had rearranged my day (and multiple other days) in order to be able to wait in my house for this four hour appointment. Imagine my surprise and dismay to find out that I had waited, and rearranged multiple meetings, appointments, etc., for no reason. I called to express my concerns and was told I could speak to a supervisor. The supervisor never called me back.

I was also told I would receive a $20 gift card in my email, for the inconvenience. (By the way, $20 is a joke, considering the time I had lost). So this never arrived. Obviously, this entire situation is atrocious customer service.

And obviously, Sears has to be losing money if this is the way they treat people. There are many other options and I personally am crossing Sears off my list for potential future home purchases or repair, or anything else.

Thanks, but no thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears oven repair from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments