With Company response

Sears Service Tech was out 10/5/14 to replace the washer "pump" I was told this should correct the problem. WRONG.

The machine has not been repaired and is still not draining/spinning. The laundry was sopping wet. The same problem persists & I am still w/o wrkng washer. Was told by Sears CS that they can't get a tech uot until Sear' 10/22/13 (again, just to look at washer).

If Sears cannot fix the machine - replace it or hire outside appliance repair to fix. I purchased there Service Maintenance Agreement.

This is "bad faith" on the part of Sears (have been without a proper wrkng washer since August 2013.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous451237,

We are sorry for the difficulties you have had concerning your washing machine, we can certainly see how this has been an inconvenient and frustrating experience. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Team. We saw your post today and thought we would reach out to you to offer our assistance. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (anonymous415237), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Again, we apologize for the struggles you’ve had with your washer and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.