Update by user Jan 06, 2015

And to top it all off, the elliptical is defective and will be returned tomorrow!

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2015

On 1/4/15 I purchased a Pro Form 475E Elliptical on sale on to pick up at my local store.Thirty minutes later I received an email advising the item was no longer in stock at my pickup store and was available at another location.

I clicked through on the email to change the pickup location only the item was suddenly out of stock at the other location as well. I called the 800 number and spoke to someone whose accent was so horrible that I had to constantly have him repeat himself. He finally located a store with the item in stock and transferred the call to the store, when I selected the fitness department from the automated menu, it transferred me to the national customer service number. After 1.5 hours, the guy I spoke with was able to reserve the item at this other location, but they were already closed.

Went to pick it up on 1/5 after work and was advised the reservation had been cancelled!I spent another 45 minutes with several customer service people and finally was able to obtain the elliptical, however, they couldn't utilize the original order with the charge (which would cancel on 1/6) and had to charge my credit card again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "train your customer service people to handle requests in the most efficient manner. it should not have taken two people and almost two hours to reserve an item after two failures trying to deal with the issue online". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears credit card from Sears was poor customer service and service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1180917

Typical Sears shopping experience. Thank you for reminding me not to get the elliptical through Sears.

Hi there,

We are upset to see you've had a poor experience with us.If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know!

We can be reached at any of our social channels.

See below.

• Sears Facebook:

• Sears Twitter:

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!    Thank you, SearsCares