With Company response Not resolved

Basically the same exact complaint as #357100. Sears changed me $180 for an air-conditioner that was not shipped, picked-up or otherwise received.

Order was cancelled when the promise of it being in stock was found to be false. Sears acknowledges that they owe me a refund, say they are issuing a refund but here it is 4 months later and still nothing. Contacted customer supported on many occasions and just get empty promises about how they are processing my refund. I have had this conversation with them time after time after time and each time I get promised or lied to about how they are processing my refund.

I have have finally arrived at the conclusion that sears are simply intent on stealing my money and do not wish to return it. The fact that Sears charges you before ever shipping a product which no other companies I deal with on-line do (they charge you when they ship the product, not before) tells me they are something is going on and it's not good. I hope you are happy Sears. Was it worth it?

You will no longer get my business.

I am done. - 25 year customer.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To phaceit,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, first and foremost we would like to apologize for the problems you have had with your online purchase, return and now the refund. I can only imagine how aggravating this must be. We can certainly understand you frustrations with this issue and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with your further. It is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of customer service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems at your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the air conditioner was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (phaceit) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.