I received an email that a trace was initiated on my order from November 28th. I have, without any success, attempted multiple times to obtain a refund or ask for the remainder of my order to be shipped to my closest store.

To date, the only items I have received were two of this item:

Item# 00854191000

Description: 8 Piece Glass Bowl Storage Set With Covers

I have not received the remainder of my order, which is comprised of these items:

Item# 00803649000

Description: 14-Pc. Pyrex Set – Quantity of 2

Item# 00915887000

Description: 12 pc. Metric Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. Drive – Quantity of 1

Item# 00915886000

Description: 12 pc. Standard Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. Drive – Quantity of 1

I received four email notifications when my order was supposed to have been delivered; I am assuming this is because this shipment was to arrive in four packages:

The enclosed emails for all four of these notifications was the same.

I noticed that all of these items were listed under the same tracker.

I believe that only 1 of 4 packages were sent out, and the proof of delivery affirms that the weight of the package was only 5.00 lbs. – impossible for a total of 4 Pyrex glassware sets as well as 2 Craftsman tool sets.

I contacted the Sears customer service hotline and first spoke with a sales representative named Kyle on the phone, who promised that I would receive a refund for the goods I did not receive within 3 to 5 business days. I was then contacted by a sales representative named Sparkle who literally only extended her apologies and notified me that a trace had been initiated on my package -- which I already knew. UPS had called my home and I have informed them of the situation. I also talked via live chat with a representative named Alan, who was very rude and refused to do anything to help me. I have sent emails as well to Linda Erickson, who initiated the trace on my package as well as I also contacted the Sears Facebook. The page messaged me and asked for my order number; when I supplied it, I heard literally nothing in response.

I also spoke with a sales representative named Mcdonald on the Sears customer service live chat who promised that this would be resolved today, but I have received no refund, nor have I received the rest of the items in my order, which by the way, are Christmas presents.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. SRiggins stated that there is a room for improvement of order processing issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of craftsman socket set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman socket set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.