I received an email that a trace was initiated on my order from November 28th. I have, without any success, attempted multiple times to obtain a refund or ask for the remainder of my order to be shipped to my closest store.

To date, the only items I have received were two of this item:

Item# 00854191000

Description: 8 Piece Glass Bowl Storage Set With Covers

I have not received the remainder of my order, which is comprised of these items:

Item# 00803649000

Description: 14-Pc. Pyrex Set – Quantity of 2

Item# 00915887000

Description: 12 pc. Metric Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. Drive – Quantity of 1

Item# 00915886000

Description: 12 pc. Standard Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. Drive – Quantity of 1

I received four email notifications when my order was supposed to have been delivered; I am assuming this is because this shipment was to arrive in four packages:

The enclosed emails for all four of these notifications was the same.

I noticed that all of these items were listed under the same tracker.

I believe that only 1 of 4 packages were sent out, and the proof of delivery affirms that the weight of the package was only 5.00 lbs. – impossible for a total of 4 Pyrex glassware sets as well as 2 Craftsman tool sets.

I contacted the Sears customer service hotline and first spoke with a sales representative named Kyle on the phone, who promised that I would receive a refund for the goods I did not receive within 3 to 5 business days. I was then contacted by a sales representative named Sparkle who literally only extended her apologies and notified me that a trace had been initiated on my package -- which I already knew. UPS had called my home and I have informed them of the situation. I also talked via live chat with a representative named Alan, who was very rude and refused to do anything to help me. I have sent emails as well to Linda Erickson, who initiated the trace on my package as well as searscares@searshc.com. I also contacted the Sears Facebook. The page messaged me and asked for my order number; when I supplied it, I heard literally nothing in response.

I also spoke with a sales representative named Mcdonald on the Sears customer service live chat who promised that this would be resolved today, but I have received no refund, nor have I received the rest of the items in my order, which by the way, are Christmas presents.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Order processing issues.

Comments