I purchased a refrigerator from Sears. The first time it was to be delivered the delivery men said it wouldn't fit through the kitchen door.

The refrigerator was returned to the store. The manager and I measured it after it arrived back and there was 2 inches to spare to get it through the door. The refrigerator had sustained significant damage. I was promised a new door or unit, but in the meantime a 2nd delivery was arranged for the same refrigerator until the claim could be squared away.

The delivery was scheduled for 6-8pm but by 9:10pm no one came. I was eventually told that it would be !0:30pm or later. That time is unacceptable to a working person, and who knows if 10:30 was even realistic.

Today I was to be first on the route, received an automated message that delivery would be 8:30 -10:30. It is now 12:40 pm.

I have spent 80 minutes on the phone with Sears customer service who could not get anyone in the delivery dept to answer. They see that there is a note that I was changed to the `14th stop of the day, somewhere between 8-midnight but no onecan really confirm this.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: my refrigerator to be delivered and compensation for lost food.

Comments