Hello Everyone,

I am posting my experience with Sears delivery here, I just wished I had read this forum before I ordered from Sears.

I ordered a TreadMill from Sears on 8-2-2014 and scheduled the home delivery and setup for today , 8/7/2014. Everything went smooth, I got an automated call from the delivery dept. that the delivery window is today, 8/7/2014 from 1pm-3pm.

I will be posting the timelines here as they happen:

1:00pm – My husband leaves the front door open and waits for the delivery guy

1:15pm – I got call from Sears Delivery that no one is answering at my home!!

1:20 – I call their customer service number, the person told me that the delivery person is in the area and she will escalate the matter to the delivery manager to turn back. She said we can expect call back in 30 mins to expect the status.

1:50 – Still no call from them.I called Sears Customer Support, the CSR said :

“Driver arrived at my house at 1pm stood there for 15 mins , till 1:15, and decided to leave”

CSR didn’t even have the decency to acknowledge that he probably is either blatantly lying or he must have messed up with the address.On the contrary, she said, “There is “no way” the driver drove past the house, and returned without delivering”.

2:00 – I asked to speak to her supervisor, Eli, and after waiting for him for almost (30min ) I finally spoke to him

2:30 – Eli said he is going to write a personal email to the delivery manager. The driver is at Union County in NJ, and my house in is Middlesex county,NJ. So they are not sure if they can deliver today.

3:30pm – No call from anyone yet, still waiting

I will post the updates as they happen.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments