With Company response Not resolved

It's too bad appliance repair is a thing of the past.I tried to get a replacement part for a Kenmore vacuum.

No one I called could identify a part number. I was disconnected from the support person I was talking to. I hate to throw away a good vacuum. We don't need more stuff in the landfill.

But what can I do? I wish the local appliance repair was still operating. Where does one find appliance repair?

I haven't found Sears to be very helpful with this problem.I prefer Kenmore products, but I hope I do not have to throw it away.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Sears Response

My name is Dee M with the Sears Social Media Team and I wanted to extend my apologies to you regarding the replacement part for your Kenmore vacuum. We understand you are attempting to repair your appliance and we'd love to help.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Judyware) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dee M