I just had an awful experience.

I’ve had a warranty with Sears for my Kenmore Elite washer, and have had a couple repairs done.

I’ve NEVER had such bad service, for pretty much anything!

Appointment was scheduled for Tuesday July 3rd with a 8am-12pm window. I requested text communication.

No communication of any kind, tech arrived at 1pm, as I was leaving to go back to work.

Rescheduled for Thurs. July 5th from 8-12.

AGAIN there was zero communication. I called 4 times and spoke to service scheduling operators. They were hard to understand, but after 3 calls assuring me I was still on the schedule for the day and one saying he was on his way, no result.

The tech finally called at 5:30pm to say he wasn’t coming, and couldn’t come back until 7/16. No reason given, other than being overbooked.

When I asked for alternate solutions, he gave me a complaint number, which was incorrect.

I called customer service again to speak with a manager, who said an appointment isn’t a guarantee of service, and that there was nothing he could do.

A 4 hour window of service time is bad enough, but to then not arrive at all, TWICE, has caused me to really lose my trust in Sears.

I work at an hourly rate, and what I’ve lost in income by waiting for 2 days of no-show servicemen and going to the laundry mat would’ve almost paid for a new washer.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

Comments