In the past two weeks I have purchased two dishwashers from sears at the tune of $1100 each time and they won't do an exchange yet required me to pay again for the new one and wait for a refund on the first one. The first one actually worked for almost a week before the main control panel went bad on it and the second one of a different brand won't drain from the first cycle.

The service reps keep telling me they appreciate my business as they also inform me that they are sorry but for $2200 I'm still stuck spending the entire christmas season with no dishwasher for my large family. Their service department can't come take a look at it for a week which is bad enough but then they will have to order the new pump it needs and wait for that to come in and then reschedule service because they can't order it ahead of time. The entire month of december with no dishwashing capabilities is bad enough but then to have sears take my money twice for the purchase of a new machine and then still no working dishwasher. When I asked to speak to a supervisor at the service center I got the normal response when dealing with sears and they put me on hold again for half an hour then hang up on me.

That has also happened many times. Overall the only reasonably good experience has been that they were friendly enough while swiping my card to take my money but every moment after that has been horrible.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2011.

Comments