With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Jan 22, 2014

Update 1/23/2014

Ok. So I email the guy below who has someone call me who leaves me a voicemail.

I call back and leave her a voicemail. That was THREE weeks ago. Thanks Brenda, wonderful customer service to take a pissed off consumer, act like you care, and then never call them back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So, they have me by the ropes as I know have an ice maker that still does not work. I look up that it is technically still warranteed, so give it another shot. Two visits and three technicians later they say they have it fixed but there is no water pressure. Well there was before you started messing with it.

So now they have screwed up the water line but refuse to take responsibility. Then on TOP OF IT, as they walk out the door saying it is fixed the fridge starts setting off a not working alarm. They of course say it is fixed but of course IT IS NOT. NEVER EVER HAVING THEM BACK.

THREE MONTHS AND STILL NOT FIXED. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. CALL SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS QUALIFIED AND CARES. SEARS OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT.

OK. On top of all the other problem they did they forgot to secure the waterline to the back of the fridge so it wipes around and makes a rattling noise everytime the water is used. How long before the unsecured water line ruins my very expensive solid hard wood kitchen cabinets SEARS?

Really? You guys can't do anything right.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2013

I was in the market for a new fridge. Salesperson said Electrolux was top of the line (also most expensive).

We bought it. Two years later, the ice maker breaks. The repair guy comes out and says they never last more than two years. Then the computer hard drive in the fridge breaks two years in too.

Repair guy says they are one of the worst fridges. So Sears has no integrity. We also bought a microwave from them. It only had a 90 day parts warranty and broke after 6 months.

Repair guy comes out, yeah these door latches break all the time in this unit.

Sears has no integrity and sells products they know to be defective since they also repair them.....and makes lots of money repairing the defective products they sell. Don't buy from SEARS!

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #776853

As long suspected....the SEARSCAREs posts are nothing more than a PR/Damage Control measure.....Keep throwing that dirt on your coffin SEARS....

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #776844

Really? You guys can't do anything right.

Ok. So I email the guy below who has someone call me who leaves me a voicemail.

So now they have screwed up the water line but refuse to take responsibility. Then on TOP OF IT, as they walk out the door saying it is fixed it the frigerator starts setting off a not working alarm. They of course say it is fixed but of course IT IS NOT. NEVER EVER HAVING THEM BACK.

SEARS OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Sak,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your appliance repair encounters, we can see how this has caused you some discouragement. We know how upsetting it can be to purchase new appliances that turn out to fail to meet your expectations and to this end we’d like to follow up with you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to put you in contact with a case manager for further assistance. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (sak), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thank you for posting and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.