My wife and I were in the market for a new Refrigerator. We trekked off to Sears' land in search of a unit that needed to be very specific in size to fit in the area of the existing kitchen. We found a floor model that was in pristine condition, and decided on "free" delivery, after the salesperson assured us it would be appropriately wrapped and delivered without any problems... Duh! I worked at Lowe's for 4 yrs, I know how careful delivery is with other people's merchandise!

The day of delivery came and I left work to watch "twiddle dee" and "twiddle dumb" not remove the doors/drawer and preceded to lug it in my front door, onto my kitchen.

Needless to say, it was heavily damaged on all of the exposed sides! After I pointed out what they had done, they told me all discrepancies had to be noted on the delivery papers; which i did. I then, as instructed, called my salesperson and explained the issue. Apparently her manager was the only one who could decide what to do, and when I approached him to discuss, he told me they would return it and walked away. niicce..! They said they couldn't order parts or Credit me for the damaged exposed case side.

I went to searspartsdirect, and looked for the doors myself... Sure enough they are available! The salesperson gave me corporates number and I'm waiting to resolve the issue still!!!

We'll see what happens next... Stay tuned

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments