With Company response

It took 4 people and 1/2 hour to return some clothing. Once I got home I noticed the amount was wrong. Worst customer service EVER! I will never go to Sears ever again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous / 322068,

Please accept our apologies for the way your return was handled. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We understand how frustrating this must have been, an everyday transaction like a return should not have required so much time. We do value your continued patronage and would like to speak with you further on your experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name “Anonymous / 322068” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

1/2 is not that long. You need to learn how to be patient. If you were patient you would have known that the amount was wrong before you went home.