Thornville, Ohio

I have had the worst purchasing nightmare in my life ever!!! When I was ready to replace all of my kitchen appliances I went to Sears 9/25/15 seeking good quality & good service!

I got neither! I wanted all matching appliances so I went with Kenmore Elite. I ordered and paid for them that very day. The deliveries were spread out through the month of October.

I had to call service the very next day for my double wall oven because the racks peel the porcelain off oven walls leaving porcelain chips in bottom of oven (both ovens same problem). had to wait a week for service only for them to tell me there is nothing they could do, but told me to rub racks down with CRISCO! Really? the replaced it finally, oven #2 has very same problem!

In the meantime I realized one of my cook top's burners does not heat properly, my dishwasher's heated dry does not seem to dry very well (silverware basket drips water when I pull it out & needs hand dried). My side by side freezer frosts up & there's a problem with hinge on fridge, microwave has door & touch pad issues and does not match other appliances like it was supposed to, and trash compactor is just a rattletrap. They were supposed to bring me oven #3, before Thanksgiving as they knew I was having 40 guests for the holiday... It never happened!

So after Thanksgiving I went to Sears to see manager, I told her because of all the issues with my brand new appliances & extremely poor service I had, I just wanted to return everything & get my money back. Angela (manager at Sears Heath Ohio) said I waited to long. But she would review everything and get back with me. That was early December!

I called Sears several times since then (December, January, February & March) they have never called me back! I am so sick & tired of being sick & tired of Sears! It is now almost June 2016...

They are wearing me down & I'm sure that was their plan. I am not going to settle for this kind of treatment!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Oven.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service does not exist, Warrenty, Mostly customer service, Delivery is terrible, Unlawful.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2016.

Comments