5522 Shaffer Rd #129, DuBois, PA 15801, USA
1.5

I had new tires put on my 2014 Dodge Ram and when they put them on they damaged all 4 of my rims, I didn't notice this until I washed my truck 4 days later. When I went back to the DuBois, Pa store to show them they said they didn't do it I also called customer service and they said they would look into it.

They hired a differant company to investigate. They called me and told me they would investigate, I sent them pictures and I heard nothing from them for almost 2 months. I emailed them for answers and all I got is " we are looking into it ".

After all that time they emailed me to tell me they rejected my claim and gave me no reason but " if you have anything else that can prove Sears did it they would look into it". So one thing to do before you get new tires check the shape of your rims.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User
#1519628

Try to contact the Better Business Bureau and a feature called Auto Line https://bbb.org/autoline. They can help and hopefully can assist in your malady.