Ease of Use

Update by user Aug 21, 2016

Just when you think it could not get worse, it does.They called to deliver the conversion kit at 10:00 Saturday night which I said was too late.

I asked to send it with the dryer when the installer picked it up Monday morning. I was told that was no problem. All along I told them that Monday at1:00 was th deadline for delivering and installing everything and that without the dryer I would not take the washer.

Instead of course they carted away my working washer, installed the new one and now called me to delay the delivery of the dryer and conversion kit.I told them all along I would not permit them so now I have cancelled all orders after days of lies and aggravation and they will have to locate and reinstall my old washer since I refuse to pay for any of their problems .

Original review posted by user Aug 20, 2016

I needed to replace a dryer and thought Kenmore would be reliable.Sears promised me two day delivery and installation.

When I discovered through the installer that I needed a gas conversion kit,which I had not been told,I had to cancel the delivery. I proceeded to spend 2.5 hours on the phone to the installation and delivery dept. which is located in The Phillipines . They convinced me to try again and write another order .

They promised everything would be delivered the same day. Of course that never happened. I explained I did not really need a washer and would cancel it if the dryer with the conversion kit were not delivered that day as well. Of course that never happened.

They said the washer would come with the conversion kit. Of course that never happened. They installed the washer and still no dryer and no conversion kit. In between I probably spent at least ten hours talking to people in the Phillipines who have no connection to anything that happens in this country.

They basically are phone babysitters, trying to put out fires for the all the gross incompetence of the company. The trucker said he would go back and deliver the conversion kit tonight. Of course that never happened. The only people who were honest and attempting to help were the installers and they do not work for Sears.

They at least told me what I need. I am now waiting for the callback from a manager in the Phillipines who said he would call in an hour. That was hours ago.

It is very sad what happened to this company that used to be a respected American business.Now it is a mockery.

If you just want to waste hours venting anger then try Sears.If you want to buy appliances try any other place.

user56354140 wrote the review because of "absolute incompetence and lack of any customer service" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole process, false promises and customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments