Purchased a $$$$ new washer and dryer set through the Sears in Tucker, GA.The sales person had trouble ringing up the sale - should have been the first red flag!

They rang the washer and dryer up separately but ASSURED us they would be delivered together later that week. (Red flag #2.) Hubby took the day off from work to wait for the delivery ... never got the phone call advising the delivery window the night before (red flag #3!) so spent more than an hour on the phone that day trying to find out when they would arrive. FINALLY the truck showed up about 1pm.

Of course only the washer was on the truck, no dryer. Called them AGAIN, got a huge run around (call the store! no, call the service! no, call the manager!

Each call takes about 2-40 minutes, waiting on hold, or "someone will call you back," but they don't as far as I can tell.) Finally got someone on the phone who said, so sorry, we will bring the dryer out on Sunday...have this on voicemail as well. Sat night arrives, again NO call. Called store mgr. whos says, "Dryer is definitely coming today, but can only get time from delivery; here's the number, and no I can't wait on hold." Called delivery (also a sears service BTW) ...

Nope, no record of any order. Spend FOUR HOURS on the phone with various Sears people, disconnected multiple times, etc.

Bottom line: DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS if you have to use their delivery service.Just not worth the hassle.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares

Dear Lucassb,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. I certainly understand that your time is valuable, and that spending multiple hours on the phone trying to correct mistakes on our end is unacceptable. I can also understand your frustration with commitment after commitment being broken and little to no help has been provided when you call.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can assist. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Lucassb you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.