With Company response

Problems & runarounds with reconditioned fridge. 6 service calls in 7 months.

Pray you never have to call for service. If you do, document everything. Multiple transfers to people whose command of English is questionable at best. Must be paid based on how long they can keep you on the phone.

Today I finally went in person to the store with a "case number" the last phone rep gave me. Was told the case number doesn't reference anything in particular, I was right NOT to give my credit card number to a previous phone rep who requested it (OMG was I almost involved in some identity theft scam?) AND that Sears is just going to keep replacing the same part (every month I guess...) until the warranty is up. BTW don't be suckered into getting their credit card for a discount on your appliance. Phone rang for months with offers to get a free consultation for roof,siding,etc.

THEN they pulled a $3.68 "balance due" out of their *** after I paid off the card on the first billing cycle.

Sears is dying and this is why. Learn from my mistake and look elsewhere.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We genuinely appreciate you feedback regarding the experiences you have had with purchasing from us. We certainly don’t intend for you or any of our customers to become frustrated or annoyed with any aspect of our business and we’d like to ensure the concerns you brought up are addressed as well as assist you any way we can.

Please send the following information – contact #, this screen name I’ve created for you (28affad) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Also, please include the case number you’ve been provided. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian H.