Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband and I ordered shelving units off of sears.com. About 15 minutes after we ordered them we found different ones and decided to cancel our previous order and order the other ones.

So I called customer service waited about 30 minutes on the phone and then i spoke with someone who assured me my previous order was canceled. So lets jump forward about a week... The shelves i thought i had previously canceled were sitting on my door step. HUM that's funny because i canceled them.

So i call sears and i tell them that they are sitting on my door step after i canceled them. They told me that Sears did not cancel the order right and it was their fault. There is no sears store around were I live so they have to be shipped back. I said okay then the lady proceeds to tell me that i will have to pay for the shipping.

UM no i don't think so this was SEARS fault because you shipped them after I canceled the order. So i ask to speak to a manager and he says that he will have them picked up with no charge because it was their fault. Okay so I am happy no and i go on about my day. Well jump to the next day, I get an email from Sears stating that they will refund me 115.08 if i keep the shelves.

Well let me tell you that the total price of the shelves was 215.90. I call them again they tell me that they cant pick the shelves up and that i will have to keep them. At this point I am so tired of dealing with them i could puke. So i here i sit with 2 shelves that i did not want and i thought i had canceled and 100.82 less than what i had and i get to pay interest on it because i used my sears card.

Yah me!! So my advice is that unless you have a hometown Sears store don't ever buy anything from them, especially online.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments