With Company response

Placed an order on their website on May 11th, it was supposed to be fulfilled by a 3rd party, eNiche fullfillment. After my ship by date coming and going.

I contacted sears.com, no response but got a survey about how my Customer Service experience was. I called, they gave me a phone number for the 3rd party, called, it was disconnected. Googled the 3rd party another number, also disconnected.

It has been over a month since I placed my order and sears.com just keeps telling me to wait 5 more business days to hear back from the merchant over and over again. The product is is stock, still available and not backordered.

Comments

NEVER EVER purchase anything from the Sears website that is sold by a third party vendor. 99.99% of the 3rd party vendors will either: never send the product once paid for, never ever issue a refund, or be impossible to get in contact with. And since they are 3rd party Sears will NOT assist in any situation you need help with because the product is not coming from them.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows what they are talking about

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous414977,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I was able to locate your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience with purchasing an item through our website. I can understand your frustration with expecting to receive an item only to be told you need to continue to wait. We'd like to make sure your order is delivered and completed as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at the time of purchase and this screen name (Anonymous414977) I've created so we can reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian H.