With Company response

I spent 1300$ ordering a kingsize mattress & boxes on sears.com on July 4th 2013. Before they were delivered I kept getting calls that the mattress delivery was gonna be delayed and I need to call to arrange a new delivery.

Called twice with 30mins waiting. And it's delayed. It took me one week to get everything. Then I found the boxes were too big/thick for the frame I just ordered.

So had to call back to arrange an exchange. I was told it's arranged and somebody would call me in 48 hours. Never got this call!! Called back again after 3 days and were transfered between different apartments.

Each time had to waiting more than 30 mins. Was told again that exchange was already arranged. Called back after another 2 days. Was transfered three times and finally found out I have to pay 92$ for the exchange + delivery fee.

No one told me this before!!!

The delivery day was set for July 24th. I payed the money hoping everything will be settled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2013.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve been having with your mattress and the level of customer service you received when you reached out for assistance. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into the delivery further and provide you any necessary assistance in getting this issue resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous430299), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.