Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased an adjustable bed frame online.Upon delivery I realized it was not the size I needed.

The following day I called customer service to try to return it and was told there is a no return policy on adjustable bed frames. I was unaware of this policy as I've always seen 30 day returns but was told this item doesn't fit that policy and was read the online terms//conditions. I have spoken to several customer service reps and no one is able to issue a return on this BRAND NEW bed frame because they are not sure if they will be able to re-sell it. I don't understand why this is my problem.

This is absolutely ridiculous and I will be writing corporate for this return policy scam they have going.I will NEVER buy from Sears again and I will tell everyone I know not to purchase from this scam company either.

This reviewer shared experience about "return policy" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments