1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a refrigerator at the store and return date before it was delivered to my home. Two days later I purchase another one directly at the store and picked up the same day.

Since December 2017 the refrigerator has been giving me problems. I’ve had numerous texts come to the house and repair and service the refrigerator. It is now September this is my fourth repair. I was told after the fourth repair or four part order I would get a new one.

After talking to customer Service I was told the notes and service orders were all put on the refrigerator that was returned and never had made it to my house. Only one service ordered was put on the correct refrigerator. Unfortunately I was told by numerous Sears representatives that the notes cannot be merged to the correct refrigerator. Bottom line I’m *** out of luck.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, no luck. When I asked to speak to someone above her she says she’s the highs and I could not speak to someone in need it to file a complaint via mail. I either get the refrigerator repaired for the fifth time or Service I was told the notes and service orders were all put on the refrigerator that was returned and never had made it to my house. Only one service ordered was put on the correct refrigerator.

Unfortunately I was told by numerous Sears representatives that the notes cannot be merged to the correct refrigerator. Bottom line I’m *** out of luck. I asked to speak to a supervisor, no luck. When I asked to speak to someone above her she says she’s the highs and I could not speak to someone and need it to file a complaint via mail.

I either get the refrigerator repaired for the fifth time or call Call three more times for repairs and then I can get another refrigerator. This is ridiculous it’s going to be over a year and I still don’t have a working refrigerator. I have two little kids and an elderly person to have medications in the refrigerator and I’m not able to keep fresh food for my family because Sears is not keeping correct data.

How does someone put in notes or service order on a refrigerator that was returned and I had never made it to the house? Can someone please help.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Comments