With Company response Not resolved

Purchased a new top of the line 12VDC tractor battery for my Sears Tractor Lawn Mower. The Diehard battery will not hold a charge longer than one day. Returned the battery to the store where the clerk told me the battery tested OK. The problem was my Sears Mower, check my wiring.

Wrote the VP of internet marketing, (who contacted me when I purchased the battery) Imran Jooma

Senior Vice President, e-Commerce, who quickly put off to and underling who told me contact the manufacturer.

I switched batteries with another tractor and everything is fine, normal charge, normal starting. The new Sears Diehard battery still will not hold a charge more than a few hours.

Worst part of this situation is Sears will not exchange a lousy $60 in warranty battery. I do not wish Sears well in the future, they should go the way of the Do Do Bird. I for one will always never use Sears for anything ever again!

Ed

Richmond VA

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Ejpro,

We are very sorry for the disappointing experience you’ve had concerning your Die Hard battery. I can understand your concern when it comes to the length its running time, an hour does sound too short. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team and I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you and speak to you further on this matter. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number your battery was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Ejpro you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.