With Company response

I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY SO MUCH AS A SOCK FROM THIS COMPANY!!!THIS STORE BY FAR IS THE MOST DREADFUL OF THIS LOW END CHAIN I HAVE YET HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!

Purchased a $1500 mattress set on 5/31 .

Promised delivery on 6/3. Actual Delivery on 6/13. Promised Box Springs were free with purchase of mattress... Actual Cost of King Box Spring set $400.

Display Mattress was ideal. Actual bed was the most dreadful piece of ***! Felt like sleeping on a cement block. Slept one night on it and called to try to fix the situation the next morning.

Customer service gets an F- aswell. Nobody at this store claims they know a thing about mattresses and the store manager himself claimed he had no authority and asked me to drive all the way back so he could "help me" , which he did not. Once back at the store , I could see more differences between the bed I wanted in the showroom and what I got. Actual display mattress w/ pillow top measures 13.5 inches tall, The one they sent me measures 11 inches and does not have the memory foam feel of the pillow top on the display.

Manager claimed the display is more comfortable because it has been broken in on the show room floor. No dice buddy....

this , if it were true would have compressed the pillow top, not made it bigger and more comfortable.Still with no clue what to tell me to do with the piece of junk i demanded to return it and will have to deal with their 15% restocking fee because none of those idiots knows how to give the customer the courtesy of restocking a defective or incorrect item without charge.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the issues surrounding your recent mattress and foundation purchase. We strive to provide top notch customer service to each and every one of our customer and we're sorry to see that we fell short of that mark in this instance. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle situations from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. . If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to turn things around. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous419156), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #666860

If this is an honest attempt to correct a problem,

thank you.

All any consumer has ever asked for is to be able to purchase a decent product for our money, and the knowledge that the company that sells the product stands behind it's advertising.

It would certainly renew my faith in shopping at Sears