Verified Reviewer

Several years ago I purchased a new Sears Kenmore washing machine and dryer. Both had problems from the start.

The balance on the washer would buzz and the machine would turn off. The dryer had a loud and annoying screech. I continually called the Sears service department. It was under warranty.

After three years the laundry room filled with water from a cheap water dispenser under the machine which was as thin as a plastic milk carton. It was replaced along with the knuckle bushing... the busing was replaced several times. On two occasions the Sears service rep.

said that the machines should have never been released to the public. They were always breaking down and he spent most of his time repairing them. After the warranty expired, I was asked by Sears if I would like to renew. I declined and put my machines on the street for pick up.

Unfortunately, Sears has lost its customer loyalty from poor products and management. I have never purchased another Sears product since this really bad experience. When Sears finally goes under, I will not miss them at all.

No wonder 88% of people give negative reviews. I am not at all surprised!

User's recommendation: LEAVE SEARS TO DIE - NOT WORTH THE TROUBLES.

Preferred solution: nothing.

Sears Pros: I will like it when they are out of business.

Sears Cons: Warranties are sears mean nothing.

Comments