2.6
Layout of Store

We purchased a bed from sears and payed extra for a saturday delivery we made ready for delivery we received a frame and box spring when I asked where my mattress was they said it wasn't put on the truck it was still in the warehouse, so the driver told me he would call the warehouse and have it brought out to me how ever the people at the warehouse said I would have to wait 3 more days ( what) I need a bed now..to bad I was told so now I have to sleep on the floor and take another day off work for another delivery hows this good customer service?

they offered me nothing for my trouble pretty much laughed in my face I guess sears employees think we are all jokes no wonder they find there stores in trouble staying open I no I will never shop there again or recommend them to anyone.the bed I purchased wasn't cheep some one made money in commission there happy Im pissed off.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about bed from Sears was delivery experience, it was the worst and bad attitude from employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

I can top your experience.Every person I spoke with at Sears lied outright to me.

I even got a voice message telling me my delivery time and no one came. After waiting 30 minutes past delivery time I called Customer Service and received a call back from delivery guys that they were on the way to deliver my refrigerator and then over two hours later I got a call from a woman that it was late and my delivery guys were still working on a washer dryer they were setting up. Completely this woman did not know that delivery guys had already called that they were on the way. She told me it would be Monday before they could deliver.

I told her I worked and could not ***. She told me she would try to schedule for Sunday and would call me midmorning Sunday. She never called. No one has called.

It is a big joke to them. They still have my $1300 I paid for my fridge.

No wonder Sears has lost so many customers.I won't buy one more thing from Sears.