2.3
Layout of Store

Since I can recall this store has the worst customer service. It has happened on numerous occasion time and time again.

One time was when an associate answered her personal cell phone while cashing me out. She had the audacity to make me wait while she finished her call.

Second was when they wouldn't replace my tablet that just stopped working (it had only been 21 days since purchase) they told me I had to call another company and that company was telling me to take it up with the store. I had a warranty on it. They still didn't do anything.

Last and final straw was when my pregnant sister bought a stroller set from them and they didn't help her take it to her car. It was heavy and they didn't even ask if she needed help. She even had to take it apart in the parking lot so it would fit in the car.

I will add that "Michelle" is a sweetheart. Very polite friendly and amazing customer service skills. She WAS the only reason I visited the store. I feel bad she is stuck in such a horrible store.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears return policy from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was too much to list. Author liked the most michelle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments