Ease of Use

in early july 2017 I bought 3 sets of stern and foster box springs and mattress.one had grease on it and handle (strap) messed up.

so the they bring another out only to be same way only worse. so 3rd time comes and the delivery guy says it is exact same one at this point I lost any confidence in sears. keep in mind every time the delivery guy leaves I spend one hour or more on phone with customer care who doesn't speak English. not counting numerouse calls to store which is sears at wolfchase.

so 4th time came same thing. I go to store and manager Richard refuse to come up and try to resolve this. so 5th time come same thing, then 6th time comes same thing. I go back to store which is actually now my third time and Terrence tells me there working on it.i tell him I can not keep taking off work to wait on sears that I would except the damage box springs and mattrass but refund some of my money.

so he calls later to say give it one time then some money would be refunded if it is messed up. well it was. and no response from no one. I spent another hour and 15minutes on phone and left message for Terrence and no response.

is it true sears has bought seconds.this is why sears is closing stores because of bad customer service.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments