With Company response Not resolved

I didn't really buy anything but my parents had.My family recently purchased a dishwasher that was broken.

Sears delivered it to our house and the door of the dishwasher would not stay in place. My parents furiously had to call the store manager and everything. What they got back was so unexpected. They had made fun of my mother because she had not spoken English very well and had also told her that she would have to bring the whole appliance back to the store so they could fix it.

I soon learned you didn't have to do that and you could just call a repairman. They had also paid for installation. My parents did do that and the technician was even more of a big ***. He took one look at the dishwasher and the floor and said that the floor was going to be damaged or the dishwasher itself.

He said he couldn't guarantee anything and even charged 75 bucks just to saw off an inch of leg from the dishwasher so it could fit. My mother didn't agree and he left without doing anything and just taking a quick skim of our house. Also, when we tried to cancel something, they would inform us with all this BS. We had bought the appliance during a sale using our coupons and everything.

They told us they were unusable now and we had to pay an extra 200$ along with the full price of the dishwasher and paying for installation with an extra 190$. I was also furious at this and thought what kind of freaking company does that to their customers! Later, my parents asked for a repairman for the dishwasher and he NEVER came even though we made an appointment. Sears made my parents wait so long and cancel their schedule just to wait for a lazy repairman that never came.

The company told us he was out and never gave us a heads up notification! We did another appointment for a repairman 2 days later and he did come but he was a very big nuisance. He came and told my mother he couldn't open up the door to replace a simple spring. He also made fun of my mother for not having good pronounciation.

What a big A-HOLE! He left without doing any work and charged my family 123$ for labor (didn't do ***). I advise any Sears customers that you watch out for their decieving pranks and actions that milk you of your money and pay for things that isn't necessary.

I'd actually advise that customers shouldn't got to Sears anymore because broken appliances will NEVER be fixed even with a warranty because we had one and our dishwasher is still broken.I advise people shouldn't go to Sears and let them go bankrupt because nobody needs employees and companies that treat their buyers like complete *** and are a-holes to them too.

Sears Response

Hi SearsIsSomeBULL,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading you post here, we wanted to reach out to you. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and aggravation surrounding your parents' dishwasher installation. After such an unpleasant experience, there's no question why you and your family would be concerned. We'd like to help address those concerns and get to the bottom of this. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (SearsIsSomeBULL) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.