We have bought thousands of dollars stuff from sears. Last we bought cover for back yard furniture.

It said on the box 2 year warranty. Less than two months it was ripped by the wind the material was real bad. We took back to the store. The guy at the cash register was nice and try to return it but he could not.

So he call his manager. The manager came down and just flatly said he can not do anything we have to take this with the manufacturer. My wife told him sears also should be responsible for selling bad product. He was an ***....

said I do not want to serve you leave my store. We asked his name he refuse to give his name. He is looser fat *** bold guy. I left the product and told him to keep it.

He is at Sears Newark, CA which is in New Park mall. We decided not to shop at sears.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about patio furniture from Sears was lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments