With Company response

I ordered on line a pair of gold earrings for a gift.I received them in an envelope that had bubble rap no box just in a little pouch.I didn't check them well until I gave them as a gift they were damaged.

I called customer service for online orders they said since they came defective that I could return them in the store it showed they are in stock . I did not want my money back just an even exchange. They said it was fine . I went to sears in laredo tx I also had to purchase six appliances needed to upgrade.It was wed 06/26/13.

About 11:AM the lady at the counter is useless she did not want to help me after the people at customer service said they would honor the exchange in the store. All she kept saying is no she can't .

Then as if she was doing me a favor says well I can send it out for repair but you have to pay for it what a joke .I left with out buying appliances if it is difficult to exchange a pair of earings that was sent damaged I can imagine a big ticket item .

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to hear that your online earring order was received damaged, and you have been unable to find the necessary help at your local store. We can certainly understand why being told one thing over the phone and something different at the store would be more than a little upsetting. We would like to discuss this matter in more detail with you, and see what options we have to help make this right. Please send the following information – contact #, s the screenname that I have assigned you (Anonymous424364), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Brian S.