Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sears is awful - I had a service tech come to my house to fix a refrigerator - It took 7 days for them to come to my home.they guys says this is what we need and parts were ordered to be shipped directly to my home.

another 8 days. when the tech come back (different tech) they admit that when fixing the fridge, they damaged to the point it can't be fixed. The tech said you will be given a new fridge. (NOT) today is week 3 with out a fridge.

in calling the customer service line, they then transfer to SEDGWICK and which no one ever answers the phone and then you leave a message and NO ONE every returns the call. I spent over 8 hours trying to come to resolution. The answer I get today is it might take up to 4 weeks.

So basically 3 months without a fridge.the worst about this experience is they don't care!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not returning my phone calls.

True!Sears home warranty customer service was very bad, very disappointed, even the supervisor was same.

worst ever.I had exactly same experience with my dish wash replacement process.

Do yourself a favor and contact your local news media. Dealing with Sedgwick and sears you will lucky to ever get a refrigerator. Rochester NY