I bought a Kenmore fridge, I love Kenmore products.The men who delivered it was very poor.

They popped my swimming pool damaged the handle on the fridge and damaged my deck. I was reimbursed for some of the damages. The delivery guys had no idea where the filters went so I didnt get one now I have to buy it. I called to have my warranty check up on my fridge and they sent someone to replace my ice maker?

where they got that I dont Know. So the gentleman opened the fridge and looked at the settings and called it good. What?

I purchased the extended warranty too.Sears used to be a high quality place to buy appliances but the quality of service lacks terribly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales rep and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments