On January 18, 2018 we took delivery of a new stove and refrigerator from Sears. The delivery men were the most unprofessional I have ever seen.

They didn't want to deliver the refrigerator, they said they couldn't get the old one out. They complained about the range hood for the stove being in the way. My husband told them the refrigerator was put in place with the range hood there. The man said well it won't go out now.

My husband had to tell him how to get the old refrigerator out. It went out then with no problem. They did not take care to protect our home or the merchandise. They did not finish set up of the stove and refrigerator.

What little packing they took off, they threw on the floor for me to clean up. My husband found a big piece of the old refrigerator just left in the front yard. They did not level the stove or put the racks and crispers in the refrigerator. They did not test the oven.

Later in the evening we saw a dent in the refrigerator.

We couldn't call because we had to go to Arizona the next day due to the death of my husband's mother. I will not purchase from Sears again, because of the unprofessional delivery service.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments