I applied for a Sears card and its been over a month and never got it???I called about two weeks after I applied and supposedly it went back to them and they were supposed to reissue it, why I do not know, but still never got it because the security put a block on it???

So I called today and I closed it, but they did say we are so sorry we can expedite it to you overnight, but I said no thank you, I have never had an experience like this, I am so glad it is over, and I did request a letter in writing confirming I closed it.

My shopping experience was a very poor experience I do not recommend to open a card here.First and last time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears card from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments