1.6
Ease of Use

This is the second email I have sent. The first I never received a response.

We are 40 year customers. Our recent experience has been stressful beyond words. Our refrigerator stopped working a week ago. A tech finally came out today.

We lost probably $300 worth of food, alot of frozen meat. The tech said he would verify our food loss & report it via computer. We understand that your cap is $250. He told us to just call within 24 hours & they would have the information & credit us for the food loss.

The outsourced person had absolutely no information on us. So after 30 minutes I called back & another outsourced person did have the information but I was told to go to a website & itemize all the food lost. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! All the food in the freezer defrosted.

I had to throw it out. There is no way I could fill out your form. Unless Amazon revives your company, you will be out of business & I can understand why.

You do not care about your customers at all. And incidentally we have been in your system for 40 years but when I call I am always told that our phone number is not in your system.

Comments