I have a bad experience with sears service recently. The service of sears canada is so confuse. I am frustrated.

Two weeks ago, I called sears customer service regarding the 60 night comfort guarantee of my new mattress which purchased in 2011 April. My new mattress is a reselect of defected mattress that i purchased on 2010 April. I have told the representative that the new mattress i have right now is a reselect mattress. The representative said i still have one time exchange base on the 60 night comfort guarantee even the mattress is reselect. I told her i would like to reselect the mattress in different sears store because i had a bad experience with the markville sears before. And i do not want to have any mistake happen this time. She said it is ok to do so and she will sent the note to sears and they will contact me soon.

Few days later, markville sears call me and told me i do not have 60 night comfort guarantee because is a reselect mattress. Therefore, i call sears customer service again to confirm that will i have 60 night comfort guarantee if my mattress is reslect. The representative double check for me and she said i will have the 60 night comfort guarantee. So i went to the store and talk to the sale person. I told her that i have called the customer service twice and they both said i still have the 60 night comfort guarantee. She start sound unpatient to me and keep telling me "No!" "The answer is NO!" "No!" when i am trying to explain my situation. Then i've leave the store. I was so upset and confuse.

Therefore, i decided to call sear customer service again which is the third time. I asked them to double check and make sure will i have the 60 night comfort guarantee. They have checked all my doucments. Also, they have asked their superior and they still said yes because the first mattress i had in 2010 is defected so i do the reselect in 2011. I went to the store again and talk to the sale person again. She said "No! The answer is no. This is the POLICY." She called someone in front of me and she ask the person to put a note under my case that i will not have the 60 night comfort guarantee becuase of the "POLICY".

I AM VERY CONFUSE AND UPSET. On the sears-o-pedic care, handling & waranty information, under the 60 night comfort guarantee it shown that " AT SEARS WE RECONGNIZE THE IMPORTANT OF A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISTTHIS WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE A MINIMUM OF 30 NIGHTS AS AN ADJUSTMENT PERIOD FOR YOUR ODY TO GET USED TO THE COMFORT AND SUPPORT OF YOUR NEW SLEEP SET. IF AFTER 30 NIGHTS AND WITHIN 60 NIGHTS OF YOUR DELIVERY YOU FEEL THAT YOUR BED IS NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS YOU EXPECTED, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ARRANGE ONE SELECTION EXCHANGE TO YOU.".

I also do research online at sears web site and i can't find any information about that "POLICY". I have a defected mattress and i spent more money to reselect another mattress in APRIL 2011. I am not comfortable with this mattress so i call customer service to ask about the 60 night comfort guarantee. They said yes and i went to the store but she said no. I am so frustrated and upset. It is so comfusing.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments