1690 East 23rd Ave N, Fremont, NE 68025, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

So I went to sears and I got approved for 1,200 on Saturday so when I was doing my debit card it could not get through so the guy said that usually if you have someone else that can do it and then you can call the number and like switch it out so I thought well I'll ask so I did and it was skeptical three people I asked and we're like a no so on Tuesday I called the bank and she said that there is nothing to do with the small instead of like big company you know so it must be them so then I went back to the Sears so in this time we did the card and it did not work and then the check you know that I can do that and nothing so I called the company cuz it's a third party and first they try to say or you need to call the bank blah blah blah so I already did and she goes well then it must be that still have a small or Banks I called again and I just want to get the feedback and I try to explain to her she's like okay let me see what I can do well it's still the same so actually it's a good thing that I did not go there like with the credit and stuff like that so I'll wait until I get money to pay it alright cuz it was ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Dishwasher Installation.

Comments

That whole statement made zero sense.