YEAH I WENT TO SEARS IN FORT WORTH AT SEMINARY DRIVE AND BOUGHT 10 KEYS AT A KIOSK INSIDE THEIR STORE AND WENT STRAIT TO USE ONE AND IT TWISTED OFF ONTO THE LOCK.I WAS LIKE WTF???

IM NOT THAT STRONG!!! SO I WENT BACK AND BRUNG MY RECIEPT RIGHT THEN AND THE GUY WHO MADE THE KEYS SAID HE CANT GIVE NO REFUND EVEN THOUGH THE KEYS ARE TOO SOFT. HE SAID THEYRE GUARANTEED. I SAID GUARANTEED IN WHAT WAY?

HE SAID GUARANTEED TO WORK!!!!!!!

I SIAD YOUR NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY? HE SIAD NO.

SO I TALKED TO SEARS STORE MANAGER AND HE SAID TO ME THAT THEY HAD NO CONTROL OVER KIOSKS IN THEIR STORE.OF COURSE THIS WAS LIKE WAY BACK IN 1993 BUT WTH?

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #807609

So this happened in 93 and now you're complaining? One would think that after 21 years, you'd also learn proper grammar and how to spell too, but go figure.

to anonymous #807611

Wow.Seriously!

I had to rereaqd the post. Yup.

1993!I smell a troll.

to Mike_mn #807713

Yep. Sounds like someone either can't let go of the past over a bad key experience or he's just a troll. I say both.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #804853

me too i bought cashews from a sears inside kiosk sales and they were stale and the sears mgr says theyre not responsible for kiosk sales/ i also remember the kiosk saleperson selling keys was it the skinny colored man who was around 23? and looked fruity?

to fcksears #807543

Are you serious!So, a skinny colored *** saleperson has what to do with anything?

O... M....

G....!

to Mike_mn #807544

Wow... Even this web site is bad! It censored the word G A Y!!!!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #804851

it happened to me also. they said they were not responsible fro kiosk sales inside the store